- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With teaching certification
- At least Master degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IGCSE, A-Level, IB, AP teaching experience
- According to CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) syllabus, teaching relevant A Level /IGCSE subjectcourse in
English or bilingual.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events),
as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
To apply please email CV with photo and a letter of application to: